Monday, February 1, 2010

Pictures galore!!!

I finally got my computer up and running! So as promised here are some pictures! I'll start off by showing you some pictures of my flat!


Pictures of the stairs leading up to my flat. I have to walk up two of these!
Picture of the outside of the building. You can see Jessie's building in this picture too. Mine is on the right and her's is on the left. So as you can see we are really close to each other!

This is the hallway in my flat that connects everyones doors. There are 6 dorm like rooms in my flat.


This is my shower.




This is the sink and mirror area



This is the fridge split by 6 people. I have about half of the second shelf. When I took this picture the 6th girl hadn't gotten here yet! But she's here now.





This is my fridge. This picture is turned the wrong way, but you can get the general idea.

This is our counter area.


My stove.

View of the whole kitchen


This is one of the two toliets in the flat. The other one is next to it. They are really hard to flush!


This is the lock to my room door.

Another view of the hallway
And now we are moving onto my room!


I have two chairs in my room, and one desk.

My closet that I don't really use.

My desk, and bookshelf. I have a large board that I can tack stuff to, as you can see I have my dolphin calendar and a map of Aberdeen up now. I really wish I had more stuff to put in my room.
This is my bed. It's changed a little bit since this picture. Before I had to sleep on my New Moon blanket because my pillow was too low, but I went out and bought two pillows for 6 pounds. Yay! :)

Here are some pictures of different currency. The first two are from Australia, and the others are Great Britain Pounds. I don't have any Euros yet, but when I get some I'll post pictures of them too!

Wow it's pretty complicated adding pictures on here! I really didn't expect it to act so difficult with me. Everytime a new picture comes up it goes to the top of the screen and then I have to drag it down! Boo!

Icon of the Seas Trip Review

The night before our cruise we stayed at Dania Point like we have in the past at the Hyatt.  We got there and tried to go swimming but the p...