Thursday, February 11, 2010

Song of the Week

Wow! Is it Thursday already??? It seems like this week has flown by! I can't believe that it's almost been a week since I posted my last "song of the week". This week's song is One and the Same by Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFxnpJkFhAY

I really like this song! Of course it's from a Disney movie! Disney has some really good songs... they have really great lyrics if you listen to them. This song reminds me of a couple of people that I have recently learned that I have a lot in common with, and I think it has an awesome beat! When I was trying to figure out what song I wanted to put up on here for this week I knew that I just had to pick this one! I've listened to it waaay too many times not to... it's definetely the song of the week! No other songs have even come close. So there you have it.

Icon of the Seas Trip Review

The night before our cruise we stayed at Dania Point like we have in the past at the Hyatt.  We got there and tried to go swimming but the p...