Saturday, February 20, 2010

Great Saturday?

Today I spent most of the day working on my paper. Actually, that's a lie... I spent about 2 hours or so on my paper and procrastinated the rest of the time haha. I went to the library today, and figured out how to find books in the library. It was oddly very complicated. All of the shelves do not go in order. The shelves went 320, 330, 340, 350, 360, 370... and then they stopped. My book was in the 384 section. So I just kind of stood there going errr?? Okay... so I started looking all over the floor searching for the right section. I had to go down to the help desk eventually and they gave me a map of the library. Apparently section 384 is in the midst of the 600 section... go figure.

So yeah, after finding all my sources I came home. I made these chicken meat pies, and by made I mean I turned the oven on and threw them in haha. While I was trying to eat them I not only managed to burn my tongue REALLY badly, but the gravy also managed to burn my fingers too!! Ohh it sucked so bad!

I realized that this country does not like microwavable food. My roommate is amazed that a baked potato can be cooked in the microwave... I've rarely ever seen a baked potato made any other way haha. I'm trying to figure out why I'm having such a hard time cooking here vs when I was in Orlando or even living in Sandusky... and my conclusion is that it has to be not being able to make stuff in the microwave. Chicken nuggets don't even have microwave instructions! I don't get it. Also, in Orlando I had a fully equiped kitchen... I don't even have a spatula here haha.

But yeah today was a kind of boring day... I really didn't do anything too interesting except work on my paper, but it's ALMOST done. I'm going to finish my last point tomorrow. :)

Icon of the Seas Trip Review

The night before our cruise we stayed at Dania Point like we have in the past at the Hyatt.  We got there and tried to go swimming but the p...