Tuesday, February 2, 2010

First day of classes

Today was my first day of classes. It was kind of sad to get back into the swing of things, but it wasn't too bad. I had all three of the classes I'm registered in today. My first class is called Celtic Scotland, and it has a lot of people that I know in it. I wouldn't say that the class was boring, but it was a hard class to take notes in. The professor ran the class late, and apparently the girl that was sitting next to me today had him last semester and she says that he does this often... the only problem is is that I have a class riiiight after it. That class gets out at 3 and my next class starts at 3:05 on the other side of the campus. My teacher let us out at 3:03 so I really had to run across campus, and I got there a few minutes late. That class is sociology 2 and it seems like it is going to be really interesting. My last class was a bit weird. It's a knowledge and mind class, but I'm hoping it will be alright. I have three friends in it though, and I was happy because I had someone to walk home with.

Sorry that this post is going to be so short, but I'm getting ready to go to my first Scottish Caliedh! And I'm excited about it!

Icon of the Seas Trip Review

The night before our cruise we stayed at Dania Point like we have in the past at the Hyatt.  We got there and tried to go swimming but the p...