So here are my 2017 predictions...
- We are planning on going on Carnival's new ship (Vista) in February! We are super excited and we can't wait for the cruise!
- Now that I have my DSLR camera and that I'm back on first shift at some point in 2017 I want to join the Cleveland Photography society to learn more about photography and sharpen up my skills.
- I also want to cross of a bucket list item of running a 5K race and finishing in a decent position. I feel like this has to be my year to do that.
- I don't see Cody or I changing anything about our current jobs. We are both pretty happy in the positions that we are in, and I hope that doesn't change in 2017.
- For the first time since meeting Cody I am predicting that we will NOT go to Las Vegas next year! GASP! I know! Crazy!
- However... don't worry our traveling won't suffer next year! We are going to go on another cruise over Memorial Day on the Norwegian Escape.
- Then for the last two weeks in November we are going to go to Maui! we are already looking into our Maui plans and I am SO excited! WE are hoping to spend a day or two in Oahu as well. This is the trip taht we have been waiting for ever since we bought our vacation club (literally been waiting for this hotel that we booked) and we are beyond excited that it is actually giong to happen this year. I honestly think that 2017 might be our best traveling year that we will EVER have. Hate to peak after our 2nd year of marriage, but I'm not sure how we will ever top next year traveling wise. It might also be our last full year of traveling without having to worry about kids.
- Which leads to my next predictions of NOT prediction a baby in 2017. Sorry to disappoint, but we don't really have any intention of having a baby/being pregnant during our trip to Hawaii. After that... we'll see...
At the end of 2015, I tried to make some predictions for two years out... and I was completely 100% off. We've been so busy with stuff this year and planning out all of our trips in 2017 that we haven't really talked about 2018 with any certainty yet. However, I do know that we went to a presentation for our vacation club and they already paid our maintenance fees for 2018so that probably means that we will try to take a trip or two that year. I will say that I do think that a baby will have an impact on our 2018 plans, but we haven't really nailed down the timing on that yet.