Thursday, February 25, 2010

Song of the Week

This weeks SOTW was a tough choice. There wasn't really any song that particularly stood out to me with this week until today. This week I finished my paper on Big Brother Societies, and today in class we were discussing it. Britain is the highest monitored area in the world, and to my shock survelliance camera's recognized people and give them tickets for not picking up after their dog. I think this is just crazy!! So after some consideration I decided that the SOTW is Proud to Be an American by Lee Greenwood.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q65KZIqay4E

Don't get me wrong. I really like it over and I think it's fasninating and very fun... but I am an American. There should be no worries about me falling in love with this area and wanting to stay forever. I like visiting and seeing it, but the good old USA is where I belong. Have a great day bloggers!

Weather Update: Today I put a gadget on my computer that compares the weather here and back home. So in my blogs I'll include what the weather is like here for you to see from now on!! Today it is currently 36 degrees and raining. :( Stupid freezing rain is no fun haha.

Icon of the Seas Trip Review

The night before our cruise we stayed at Dania Point like we have in the past at the Hyatt.  We got there and tried to go swimming but the p...