Friday, February 26, 2010

Lazy Day!

Today has been like the name of this blogs suggests... a lazy day. It was raining out and cold today so I didn't really feel like heading out and doing much of anything. So I hung around my flat for a while, and then I started to feel really bad that I was in Scotland and just sitting in my flat all day. So I started to talk to Jessie and apparently she's done the same thing today. Later on Nathan called us, and was like "So I've sat in my room all day on my computer and I feel like I need some human contact can we hang out?" Haha so I guess the feeling was all around today!!

Jessie and I mapped out all of our trips for the time that we are here today though! So we are starting to get stuff booked, and it's really awesome! I'm glad to have a plan, and to be ready to get stuff booked. It's pretty exciting!! :) Tomorrow I'm running into town and getting my library card and buying some groceries! I am going to have to cook from scratch tomorrow because I'm out of left overs! Hopefully I'll do better this time haha.

Icon of the Seas Trip Review

The night before our cruise we stayed at Dania Point like we have in the past at the Hyatt.  We got there and tried to go swimming but the p...