Monday, February 15, 2010

Rain rain go away!

It looks like I jinxed myself yesterday, because it is absolutely pouring today! The weather has been bad all day long! When I first walked out my flat today I didn't think it was raining too hard (I don't have an umbrella yet) so I was like ohh I'll just walk into Campus, 15-20 mins later I finally got to my destination. I arrived there at the same time as the bus. I was going to the hub today to get tickets to go to Loch Ness next week, but the line was really long so I decided to run a couple of errands first. I delivered my postcards today!!! So all of those that gave me their address should be expecting mail in about a weeks time!

After delivering my postcards I went to the bank hoping that my account would be open today. I turned in my paperwork on Thursday, but at the time I wasn't sure what my phone number was (silly, I know) so the girl was like ohh well... why don't you just come in on Tuesday then it'll be done by then for sure. So I thought that maybe it would be done today. When I asked the woman she looked through some files and she came back to me with a huge frown on her face and was like "You were told me to come tomorrow, so come back then." I was like ohhh snap! I felt like she left out the "You pushy American" part, because she looked mad that I came early. So I kind of ran out of the bank and went to the hub to stand in line for tickets for Loch Ness.

It was about a half an hour later and there were 4 more people in front of me (I recognized the guy that had been in front of me) and when we got up to the desk they told us that they had ran out of tickets and would put us on a waiting list :( Boo. So I wouldn't have gotten a ticket even if I had sat there and waited for a while. So I started talking to the guy that was in front of me and we caught the bus and chatted for a bit.

Now I'm in my room back in my dry pajamas and I'm just going to do some homework and relax for the day. I'm making food right now! And I'm really proud of myself :)

Icon of the Seas Trip Review

The night before our cruise we stayed at Dania Point like we have in the past at the Hyatt.  We got there and tried to go swimming but the p...