Friday, February 5, 2010

Song of the Week

As promised here is the weekly song of the week!! This week's song is "History in the Making" by Darius Rucker. I listened to this song on the way to London, and that's how I feel about traveling. The only part that does not fit in with me is romance side of this song, but overall it's very good!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YN4l2CTURQ

I know that everyone probably wants an update on London, but unfortunately I'm just too busy here to go into enough details about everything. Julia and I are still planning things out and making sure that we get to do everything that we want to here. So you can expect a full report from me on Monday when I get back to Aberdeen!

Icon of the Seas Trip Review

The night before our cruise we stayed at Dania Point like we have in the past at the Hyatt.  We got there and tried to go swimming but the p...