- I will start working as a Material Capacity Planner in January at Swagelok. This prediction I feel pretty confident with.
- We will get to move into our new house in late March/ early April. Our current move in date is March 28th.
- We will get a new big screen tv, refrigerator, washer and dryer... and if all goes well we will also get a dining room table...
- I know that Cody wants a pool table... so we will see if that addition is added to our basement as well.
- In June, Hannah and Kyle are going to get married. So in the months before the wedding I'm sure I will be spending time with Hannah doing all of the "bridal" things.
- We will be building a deck and landscaping our yard during the spring/summer.
- Cody and I will celebrate our 2nd year of dating!
- During the 4th of July weekend Cody and I have tentative plans to go to New York City and the Finger Lakes with one of Cody's best friend and his girlfriend. Then we are going to go to Hancock for Kelsie's birthday.
- Later in July I am going to switch positions at Swagelok and start working in Customer Service.
- We will probably get two male kittens after we get home from Hancock... We want an orange cat and probably a cat that is a different color. We have been joking that their names will be Timon and Puma from the Lion King.
- I am going to guess that we will probably go on another trip sometime throughout the year, because that is what Cody and I love to do. I'm not sure where we will go, but I wouldn't be surprised if we did go on a trip at some point. Personally I'd love to go on a cruise if we can swing it!
- I'm also kind of thinking that there could be a ring involved at some point in 2013... but we'll see.
- I would expect us to stay at our house for Thanksgiving... I am really excited to host our first party at our house. I just hope nothing gets broken or spilled during it!
- Also we will have our first Christmas in our new house!! Yay!! :)
I guess time will tell how true my predictions are... I feel like I should be pretty close this year!