Friday, February 19, 2010

Song of the Week!

Yes it is that time of the week again! I can't believe how quickly these weeks are flying past. I'm hoping that I will be able to go to some cool places in the upcoming weeks!!! So the song of the week this week is Poker Face by Lady Gaga.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpjERr772RQ

This is the song of the week for a couple of reasons! First of all, when I heard this song in Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief I thought it was the funniest thing I had ever seen! So since then I've been listening to this song quite a bit this week. Also, I have been playing and having tons of fun with cards for the past couple of days. The girls in my flat, Jessie, Julia, and I have been having tons of fun. I'm still waiting for the right moment to teach everyone Back Alley. I feel like it is coming soon! I think this song is really awesome. I really think it's about this girl that has a crush on this guy, but she's trying to play it cool and not let him know it. :) So yes! The song of the week! Enjoy!

Icon of the Seas Trip Review

The night before our cruise we stayed at Dania Point like we have in the past at the Hyatt.  We got there and tried to go swimming but the p...