Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Introducing...

So today was an interesting day. I had a couple of classes which were pretty boring, but then I went to the school's library. To my immense displeasure I learned that they only have academic books!!! They don't have books there to read for fun :( So tomorrow I'm going to have to hoof it into town and hope that I find the public library... and then I hope that they give me a library card! We'll see how it goes!

So I want to introduce you to my flatmates, Julia's older sister, and my friend Nathan :) These are people that you probably haven't seen pictures of yet.
Here are the girls and I off at a Japanese restraunt tonight :) It was VERY nice not having to cook after my fiasco yesterday. I'm really glad that I didn't have to eat those left over porkchops tonight haha.
Here are two of my five roommates. The one in the middle is Jeanne she is from France, and the other girl is Kris she is from Switzerland. These are the girls that I hang out with and play cards with every night! They also witness all of my cooking adventures!
Here is Julia, me, and Kris tonight at the watering hole. You can't tell in this picture but we were in a group of about 20-30 people!! It was crazy packed tonight! The funny part was that I recognized everyone!
This is Jeanne and I at the Japanese place. It was a really exciting place. It was a really different set up then any other restraunt I've ever been to! Really cool! You pick your food off of a conveyer belt.
This is Julia and her older sister that is visiting for the week. :)
This is Nathan my guy friend that you've probably heard me mention in my blogs before. Now you can have a face to the name! And yes. He is dressed up like Superman in this picture haha.
I had to throw this one in here! This is Julia taking a picture of me taking a picture of her taking a picture. Yes. Re-read that. You'll understand it haha. :) But yes today was a really fun night, and it was a good girls night out!

Icon of the Seas Trip Review

The night before our cruise we stayed at Dania Point like we have in the past at the Hyatt.  We got there and tried to go swimming but the p...