Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Books, cards, and pizza :)

Well today was a school day! Yes I actually had class, and I came to a horrible realization that I have a BIG paper due on March 1st about whether or not we live in a Big Brother soceity, and I'm pretty excited writing it... or at least as excited as anyone can get about having to write a paper haha. At least it's an interesting topic. It's my major paper in this class, and we are having discussion on it in class today and on Thursday. Tomorrow I'm going to the library to do some excessive reading on the topic.

But today on the other hand I've been doing extensive amounts reading on a book that Julia gave me :) It's called the rule of four and it's pretty excellent! I've been very anti social all day reading this book in all of my breaks. Ironically it's about a couple of guys that devote their life to deciphering a book, and it basically destorys their lives because they spend so much time on it. They become anti-social and lose all of their friends. Tonight my roommates want to have a pizza and card night, and all I want to do is finish the book. The irony isn't lost on me, so I'm putting the book down and hanging out with the girls tonight!! We're making pizza right now, and listening to Rascal Flatts! Yay!

So on that note, I am writing this blog at the dinner table and our pizza is almost done! So there is your quick update for the day!! Hopefully tomorrow I'll have time to write more!

Icon of the Seas Trip Review

The night before our cruise we stayed at Dania Point like we have in the past at the Hyatt.  We got there and tried to go swimming but the p...