Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Switzerland Pictures!!

Here are my long overdue Switzerland pictures!! Enjoy!
This is an example of how clear the water is in Switzerland. I just sat down next to the lake and I was so amazed by how clear the water was that I took a picture!!



Don't worry I only drove the boat for a few meters!! :)


Here is a good example of how beautiful Switzerland was... we were there in the middle of the day, and it was just beautiful!!


It was really bright out!! But the sky was so blue, and the mountains alongside the lake was just a gorgeous view. I'm so happy that I get to share it with everyone now!


Here is the statue of Jesus that I told you about...


You can see how all of the water around him is purer and clearer!! I wonder if that is a concidence or not...??


Here is a road view of the mountain.


Here is a view as I'm going up the mountain!!


Here is a view of me looking down the mountain when I got to the top!! Woohoo!! It was soooo cold up there, but it was really cool. And I got the best thing EVER up there!! They had a snowman with a Switzerland scarf on... you can only imagine how excited I was when I saw him... he is now in my snowman collection!
This is the glacier that was carved out inside of the mountain. It was enormous and really cool to see. To give you some perspective... The different colors are different sections of the glacier.


Here I am inside part of the REALLY carved out part.

This is near the beginning of the glacier. Inside of the glacier there is an area where you can pick different types of music to play, and when I walked in it was on "Popular" music... and Ice Ice Baby was playing!! Hahaha!! I thought it was hilarous!


More of the glacier!

This is the Swiss Guard Memorial I told you about before.

Doesn't he look sad?? :( It makes you feel bad for him.... But on that depressing note... there is the end of my Switzerland pictures! Hope you enjoyed! I'll try to put more on if I can!

Icon of the Seas Trip Review

The night before our cruise we stayed at Dania Point like we have in the past at the Hyatt.  We got there and tried to go swimming but the p...