Monday, April 26, 2010

Luckiest Day Ever!!

Today was a wonderful day!! It was actually warm out and the sun was shining!! It was a nice change from the past couple of cold/rainy days. So I walked into town. I went to the Pound Store which is like the Dollar Store, because I needed to get batteries!! I'm proud to say that I got 12 AA Kodak batteries for free...?? I think. I'm not 100% sure on this one. I went to the counter to pay, and the girl at the counter was talking to another girl. I believe that I handed her a pound, and I was waiting for her to give me my bag back. And she goes, a pounds your change... here's your batteries. And I just kinda stood there for a second confused... but in the end I was like well... alright. Haha so I took the pound and off I went!

I then proceeded to make my way to the library, and I WISH that I would have had my camera on me, because I walked past a park and there was an arraignment of flowers that I swear were arraigned into a smiley face. I stopped there for a while too looking at it a bit perplexed. It was pretty sweet!! I'm going to have to walk back out there in a few days and take a picture of it so that you guys can see it!!

After that I walked to Morrison's to buy some baking paper, and when I walked into the store they had a display of 4 Blueberry Muffins for a pound! SCORE! You know how I spent that extra pound that I got today!! Yippee!! Then when I was in line at the counter I decided that I actually would like some fruit as well... so I got out of line and got some fruit. Got back into line, and paid. I then proceeded to walk out side and watch the bus go driving away from the stop I was planning on catching it at. So I sat down, and happily consumed one of my muffins!! Yum! I was really hungry, and it was really good. I thought that was fare for the bus was 1.60 for one way... and here they don't have .25 they have .20 pence instead so I had a pound and three 20 pence pieces out ready for the bus. Well when I hopped onto the bus the bus driver told me that it was actually 1.50. So I put the pound in and then I went to dig in my purse for either a 50 pence or a 10 pence... and the guy just waved me off and was like ehhh that's good enough... go ahead and sit down. And again for the third time that day I had that surprised feeling, and was like really?? Ohhhhh... okay... thanks! And he was like yep... have a good day. Why thank you Mr. Bus Driver... I did have a good day.

BUT the best part of my day is yet to come. I have been raiding today on Castle Age, which probably won't mean a lot to most people. But I fight a person one click at a time, and usually it takes a while to load. So instead of watching it impatiently and getting frustrated while it loads I click over to MLIA, or My Life is Average and read stories that people post about things that have happened to them. I read one of the entries then I flip back to my game. I click, then I flip back to MLIA... it's a great system. Takes forever... but it's a great system haha. ANYWAYS! As I was casually flipping through the MLIA pages I came across this one and I just BUSTED out laughing. I thought it was hilarious!


"Today, I was hiking with my dad when we came to a stop, where a sign was hanging with instructions “WHAT TO DO IF YOU ARE BEING ATTACKED BY A WILD TURKEY” I then proceeded to read the instructions out loud, when my dad started calling my name. I ignored him, until he yelled it. I looked at him, only to see a large, ruffled turkey charging right at me. Forget the instructions, I have never run so fast in my life. -MLIA"

Bahahhahahaa!!! Just picture it. I see the whole scene playing out in my mind, and I can't help just cracking up every time I read it! Hahaha!! Way to make my good day complete MLIA... way to make my day. Haha!!

Icon of the Seas Trip Review

The night before our cruise we stayed at Dania Point like we have in the past at the Hyatt.  We got there and tried to go swimming but the p...