Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Song of the Week!

Yay! Finally to this weeks song of the week! This weeks song of the week in a complete no brainer. I think that I've had this song in mind for this week ever since I've created this blog catergory. When I was younger I watched the Lizzie McGuire movie... and in the movie they went to Rome, and this song played in the movie and I've never forgotten it. It has always inspired me, and I thought about it alot when I was in Rome... and I have been listening to it alot on my trip throughout Europe! So enjoy this song of the week "Why not" by Hillary Duff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzbQSoN5sb8

Icon of the Seas Trip Review

The night before our cruise we stayed at Dania Point like we have in the past at the Hyatt.  We got there and tried to go swimming but the p...