Thursday, April 29, 2010

Song of the Week!

Has it already been a week since I posted my last song of the week?? Wow... the days just fly by! I can't believe I'll be home in a little over a month! I know I say that every week but it's true!! Anyways... this week's song of the week is "The Climb" by Miley Cyrus. And yes I admitt that I am a Miley fan. I used to love watching her Hannah Montana show on Disney, and I have about 20 of her songs on my ipod... I have also ALWAYS been a huge Billy Ray Cyrus fan, and I'm pretty sure that his song "Achy Breaky Heart" is the first song that I remember dancing to... besides maybe some of my mom's disco music hehe. Anyways! Back to the climb!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_khKYx5QCY&feature=fvst

I really think that The Climb has a good message. It talks about how life isn't where you get to but it's the climb to get there... and if you listen to the song I think the lyrics give a really good message. Also I am in the UK and Nicholas Spark's new movie The Last Song is coming out on Friday and I am really pumped up to see it!! The movie actually stars Miley Cyrus. I watched an interview by Nicholas Sparks the other day and it turns out that he actually wrote the book with Miley in mind. Disney gave Miley Cyrus a two movie contract the first movie was Hannah Montana and the second movie was up in the air... Apparently Miley is a huge Nicholas Sparks fan and her agent called him and asked him if he had any stories laying around that could fit into a movie that Miley could play, and Nicholas Sparks had actually just decided that he wanted to write a story about a teenage girl so he jumped on board and actually wrote the screenplay for the movie BEFORE he wrote the book. So lies commercials that say "Based off the best selling book by Nicholas Sparks" haha... The book is based off the movie! Anyways, as soon as I get back from Dublin on Monday I'm heading into town to watch it. :D

Icon of the Seas Trip Review

The night before our cruise we stayed at Dania Point like we have in the past at the Hyatt.  We got there and tried to go swimming but the p...