Thursday, April 22, 2010

Song of the Week!

Is this blog actually... ON... TIME?!?! It's shocking... I know. But I'm finally NOT extremely busy for the first Thursday in a few weeks. :) So here is your ON TIME song of the week... This week the song that I choose was 23 days by Shedaisy. I think it's a perfect fit for me this week, because I had been traveling for 23 days and I was just ready to get back to Aberdeen... and overall I've been thinking about home a lot. I just found out that I booked my flight for 13 days after my last test. :( It's not my fault though, I booked my plane months ago, and I only got my test schedule on Monday... the testing period lasts until June 12th. My last test just so happens to be on June 2nd, but I didn't know that in advance so I had to book my ticket for June 13th. I don't really know what I'm going to do with all that spare time... I've already seen just about everything that was on my list to see! Woohoo! But anyways... back to the point of this blog.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zg5d-tB-Xf4

Hope you enjoyed it! I have written out other blogs for the next couple of days, but I'm not going to post them yet!! I want to give you something to look foward to... I can't post all my blogs now and have nothing for the next couple of weeks. :) So be expecting blog single updates on a daily basis for the next couple of days... If I can tear myself away from the new Castle Age monster to post it that is hehehe

Icon of the Seas Trip Review

The night before our cruise we stayed at Dania Point like we have in the past at the Hyatt.  We got there and tried to go swimming but the p...