Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Soooo many updates!

I'm sorry faithful blog readers, but the past week or so has been very intense! I've been waking up between 6-7 in the morning everyday and going off and doing amazing stuff!! :) It's been really awesome, but unfortunately Europe isn't a big fan of internet! Let alone free internet! The past 5 days have been especially frustrating for me, because for the first 4 nights we stayed in two hotels for two nights each and they both had internet that was out of service! Then last night I was going to buy it but it was a Euro for 3 minutes! So I would have paid 5 Euro for 15 minutes of internet.. when the hotel before it (who's internet was out of service) rate was 3 Euro for an hour! So I wasn't able to get on last night... then today I was going to pay WHATEVER the price for internet was at this hotel... and yippee!!! They have free Wifi here! I almost had a tragedy though.... and I literally almost started to cry... my battery died, and I don't have a European adaptor only a British one... and the woman at the desk said that they didn't have any adaptors!!! And I was like nooooooooooo !!!! But thankfully the woman only misunderstood me, and they did actually have adaptors here and I'm online! Yippee!!!

I can't believe where I've last updated at!! Be prepared for tons of updates, because my friend came threw and taught me how to copy and paste into this blog!! Yaay!! So I'll catch you up really quickly throughout the night!

Icon of the Seas Trip Review

The night before our cruise we stayed at Dania Point like we have in the past at the Hyatt.  We got there and tried to go swimming but the p...