Monday, March 1, 2010

Spring is on the way!?!?

Sorry for the lack of a post yesterday!! I got extremely busy and I didn't feel like uploading my pictures for my post, but here you are! I'm excited it looks like spring is getting ready to make a grand entrance here!! BUT before I show you some of my pictures... I want to show you another one first.

I was on campus yesterday (Sunday) because I had to drop off a paper to turn in, and I was really hungry! I was planning on stopping into the Olde Toon Cafe to get a meat pie. When I walked up to the door I was happy when I saw the "Open" sign.

Upon closer inspection I realized that this was a lie. The place was completely dark and empty! I was sorta sad for the moment.... UNTIL...


I walked into Seaton Park on the way home and realized that flowers were starting to come up!! These little flowers brightened my day SO much! I was practically skipping as I walked home.

I don't know if you can see all of the little red flowers that are starting to blume on these bushes, or not.



As I was walking toward Hillhead I realized that the whole hillside was going to be filled with flowers very soon!! I hadn't noticed these flower stems coming up until yesterday!



I'm not sure how well you can tell yet, but the whole place was COVERED with them! I can't wait until the next week or two when they finally blume! Yay!
Here is a close up of the "soon-to-be-flowers" I don't think that can see the buds in this picture, but they are certainly there!! Hopefully in a few days I'll have some more picture updates for ya! Jessie, Julia, and Nate are coming over to play cards and book our trips tonight! Yay! I'm really excited to get to go somewhere else in Scotland. So I'm very excited, and I'm glad that I've found people that won't just say they are going to go on a trip somewhere... but they actually are planning on going when it comes down to it and not just backing out at the last second. :)

Icon of the Seas Trip Review

The night before our cruise we stayed at Dania Point like we have in the past at the Hyatt.  We got there and tried to go swimming but the p...