Thursday, March 25, 2010

Amazing!!!

So today could not be a better day! I just learned when the Wizarding World of Harry Potter is coming out!! It's openning on June 18th!! Back in Decemeber I booked my hotel for $20 a night for the week of June 21st-28th! So I'm going to be there during openning week!! Yippeee!!! How amazing of luck is that?

My song of the week is blaring across of my flat right now! So I'm just about packed up here.. I'm really excited =) I can't wait for my trip to begin! Tomorrow morning I might be meeting up with Julia and her mom for breakfast in London... How awesome is that?? Haha. I'm just finishing up packing now and heading off to my classes really quick then I'm OUT of here!

Also I just realized that there was a huge protest on campus the other day, because Aberdeen wants to charge a couple hundred pounds next year to go to school here. And before I thought that meant an increase in tuition... today I realized that the people that go school here don't pay anything to go here! College to them is just another part of the education.. just like high school would be! And they were protesting having to pay a couple hundred pounds a year to go to University! That blew my mind! I learn so much about people in Sociology haha... There are a lot of Scottish people in my class and we usually just talk the whole class period about different people and places and stuff like that... It's really interesting. =) Hopefully I'll be learning a lot more about people over the next couple of weeks!

Icon of the Seas Trip Review

The night before our cruise we stayed at Dania Point like we have in the past at the Hyatt.  We got there and tried to go swimming but the p...