Sunday, March 28, 2010

Darn it...

Due to the fact that Europe does not have free wifi in their hotels yet... my internet access is pretty limited. So what I am going to do is write my blogs ahead of time. Instead of waiting until I find internet to write my blog I am going to write my blogs the night after I go to the places in a Word document, and then I'll mass post them once I get internet!! So if you don't get a couple of blogs for a couple of days don't fret... you'll get caught up eventually!!!

Second sad thing is I just realized today that I forgot my camera cord to upload pictures onto my laptop. I was suuuuuper bummed when I realized this, because I have been taking pictures all along with my blog in consideration... and half of the places I've been just aren't as good without the pictures that go with them. :( I'm sorry!! I can't believe I forgot it in Aberdeen. But instead of just waiting to post my blogs with pictures in Aberdeen I think I'll just post the blogs now, and then when I get to Aberdeen I'll post the pictures. Sorry everyone :(

Uh oh!! I'm having some issues. My blog won't just let me copy and paste my pre-written stuff right into here :( it is saying that I have to save my word document as a .xml and I can't figure out how to do it!! My word document is currently saved as .docx and I can't figure out how to change it over. Does anyone know how to make this work?? If so please Facebook me how to do it so I can post my blogs.

Icon of the Seas Trip Review

The night before our cruise we stayed at Dania Point like we have in the past at the Hyatt.  We got there and tried to go swimming but the p...