Saturday, March 13, 2010

Glasgow!

Hi everyone!!

I'm in Glasgow for the weekend and I'm just popping on really quick for a quick update. Today I've walked around the city and I went to a museum. I'm going to have pictures up soon with a lot of details, because I don't really have time for a good post right now. But Glasgow is a fun city! Not QUITE as great as London, but it is still interesting!! :)

Postcards are expensive here so I'm only sending a couple out. Sorry everyone! Hopefully I'll find some at Rome, Paris, etc... in a week or so! Sorry this is such a short post. You can expect a long post full of pictures on Monday!!

Ohhh and just for the record I have seen a TON of cows here!!!

Icon of the Seas Trip Review

The night before our cruise we stayed at Dania Point like we have in the past at the Hyatt.  We got there and tried to go swimming but the p...