Sunday, March 21, 2010

Accomplishments!

I feel like I got a lot done today! First of all I woke up and wrote my Celtics paper that is due the Friday after break. I feel really relieved to have it done ahead of time. Now all I have to do is write my knowledge and mind paper! It's the paper that I'm looking the least forward to writing. I don't even know how I'm going to get resources for it, and I don't even know how I'm going to write about the topics I've been assigned... but hopefully I'll prevail! It's worth 50% of my grade so I have to do well on it! Haha. I'm sure I will though... I usually do pretty well on papers.

After writing my paper I snuck some Castle Age time in and I reached 200 max energy today and I got a dragon helm... which is really good for those that don't know. It's the best type of helm that you can get in the game! I'm about to hit some other achievements in the game as well so I'm excited about that too. :)

Jessie came over today for a little while and we hung out for a bit. We made dinner together and had to scarf it down really quickly because we went to see Alice in Wonderland in 3D at 7. It turns out the bus comes every 30 mins on Sunday instead of the regular 15 mins it does on regular days so we didn't even have to rush. The movie was pretty good! We got there just in time. It was an interesting movie... I was a little worried that it would be extremely weird like the Charlie and the Chocolate Factory movie was, but it wasn't bad at all. Maybe it was because Alice and Wonderland is just an odd movie altogether or maybe it is just that I haven't watched the regular Alice in Wonderland in a long time so I don't really remember what happens in it that much... BUT whatever it was the movie wasn't too bad. I thought it was decent. I'm not going to say it was my favorite movie of all time... but it's a Disney movie so of course I liked it. :) I'm excited there is a new Shrek movie coming out in the summer! It's called the Final Chapter I think so maybe that means this will be the last one? What is it with movies that are coming out with numerous multiple sequels lately? It seems like there are more sequel movies out now a days than there are stand alone movies... But I don't want to complain too heavily because some of my favorite books are being made into these said movies :) I digress...

The overall point of this blog is that I'm happy with how my day went today. Tomorrow I have some plans because it is my roommate Jeanne's birthday :) I forget exactly what we are going to do tomorrow, but I think it involves going to a Mexican restaurant... bleh! Oh well I'll suck it up... maybe I'll find something to to eat there... I kinda doubt it! But maybe I'll get lucky! Hope your day was a good as mine was!!! :)

Icon of the Seas Trip Review

The night before our cruise we stayed at Dania Point like we have in the past at the Hyatt.  We got there and tried to go swimming but the p...