Saturday, May 9, 2015

4 Weeks to Go

This blog is about all of the activities that have been happening at the one month mark!  Cody and I have been working through our "To Do" list and we've been steadily crossing stuff off.  The overall feeling this week is pretty relaxed.  I feel like I have to be missing something, because I'm not really stressing out or feeling like I'm coming down to the wire at all with the wedding.  We have things on our list to do, but really it all feels pretty well planned out.

Honestly, we had a pretty relaxing and enjoyable weekend.  On Saturday night we went to my dad's house for a cookout.  Then Sunday we went to the Metroparks and went for a nice long walk.  We then went to Big Lots and got lounge chairs for our deck, and we came home and took a nice little nap.  We then cooked some steaks and had fresh corn on the cobb for dinner and our neighbors stopped by for a drink.  It was a very calm weekend, and not filled with wedding stress.  I'm glad that we spaced everything out, and I hope we aren't forgetting anything!!

Wedding Tasks Completed:

I've put together all of the boxes for our favors and I've started to fill them up with the candy that we have.  We still need to get more candy to fill the boxes all the way up.

We got our unity sand and my garter in the mail.  We are still waiting on the ring bearer pillow.  I'm not sure why it didn't arrive with everything else.

This week we've spent a lot of time talking about our cruise and trying to make a plan.  We've booked a lot of places to eat for dinner during the week, and we have a better idea of the excursions that we are going to do on the islands.

Cody got part of the groomsmen's gifts ordered. He went to Things Remembered and got them a money clip/wallet that is magnetized.  He is also thinking about getting them a beer mug with their favorite team on it, but we'll see if that happens or not.

Also our projector that dad ordered came in.  I'm excited to get to try that out in the upcoming days.

I also got my 8lb. weights from my dad's and started using them in my arm workout routine.

Also the big excitement was that Cody and I met with Carrie Cerino's on Saturday and confirmed our menu and alcohol selections.  We also talked about what our cake design was going to look like.  Our action item is to find ribbon to put onto the cake, and maybe find a big C to go on top!  I'm so excited to see how it turns out.  I also have a meeting on Tuesday to go to Party Decor to look at their chair covers to make sure that they have cornflower blue.

Icon of the Seas Trip Review

The night before our cruise we stayed at Dania Point like we have in the past at the Hyatt.  We got there and tried to go swimming but the p...