Friday, March 1, 2013

Cavs Game

 
Swagelok gave us 4 free Cavs tickets for the 2/27/13 game against Toronto.  We had AWESOME seats!  I think it was the closest I've ever sat to the floor.  We were in section 110 row 6 seats 9 through 12.  I was lucky to get the tickets, because originally when I went to get them it said that they were all sold out.  When I tried later on in the day, I was lucky to see that more seats had opened up.  We were surrounded by people from Swagelok.



 The game started out pretty rough.  It looked like the Cavs were going to get blown out, but luckily towards the end of the first quarter they really started to pick it up, and they were ahead by half time. 
 
 
Hannah and Kyle came to the game with us.  We were all thrilled by how good the seats were. 
 
 
This was the second Cavs game Cody and I had gotten tickets to this year.  Although last time we were sitting in the club level.  I think I liked being in these seats more.
 
 
Cody was making fun of Hannah and I for taking pictures.  He should know me better by now, and just accept that I'm going to take pictures. But of course my camera died on me after I took my first picture there.  I really need to work on keeping it charged at all times.  It's a good thing that I have a camera on my phone for times like that.
 
 
 
I was excited to get to see Tyler Zeller up close.  He was one of my favorites from North Carolina last year.  It's so cool that he got drafted to the Cavs.  We were so close we could almost hear the players and the refs talking, and we could definitely tell how tall all of the guys were.  The game was exactly what every fan hopes for.  It was close the entire game, and it was very exciting.  Everyone was jumping around and really into the game.  I love fun games like that.  The Cavs ended up winning 103 to 92.

Icon of the Seas Trip Review

The night before our cruise we stayed at Dania Point like we have in the past at the Hyatt.  We got there and tried to go swimming but the p...