Sunday, May 30, 2010

Song of the Week!!

I know this weeks song is a little over due and I apologize!! This week has an absolute clear winner of the song of the week. It's "Who says you can't go home" by Bon Jovi! I've actually had this song picked out for quite sometime, and I've been listening to it all week long! The one line that says "Been all around the world and as a matter of fact there's only one place left I want to go... Who says you can't go home?"



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abzbVFuxigg

I'm really excited to come home. I've really enjoyed being over here in Scotland, but I don't think I'll be moving here permanently!!! Nice place to visit, but home is home!

Icon of the Seas Trip Review

The night before our cruise we stayed at Dania Point like we have in the past at the Hyatt.  We got there and tried to go swimming but the p...