Thursday, May 20, 2010

Song of the Week!

Now I was really trying to figure out what song I wanted to pick for this week, and no matter what songs I listened to none of them fit... except for "The Climb" by Miley Cyrus. I think that I might have already had this song as my song of the week so I was trying to pick a different one... But my week has been all about climbing stuff!! I've walked and hiked so much this week, and this song has been playing in my mind throughout my hiking... so I had just HAD to choose this song!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG2zyeVRcbs

I've always liked this song. I feel like I kind of listen to it a little bit too much now, but then again I'm starting to feel like that with a lot of my music. I tend to over play songs!! But enjoy!! I hope everyones having a good week.

Icon of the Seas Trip Review

The night before our cruise we stayed at Dania Point like we have in the past at the Hyatt.  We got there and tried to go swimming but the p...