Thursday, May 13, 2010

Song of the Week!

So this week's song was a pretty hard choice. There wasn't really a song that stuck out to me. This week has been a very good week. I hung out with Jessie, her brother, and Nathan quite a bit. We played a lot of cards and had fun. It was a nice change, and it was much better than just sitting in my room like a knucklehead!! Haha. Apparently we have all been just chilling in our own rooms relaxing for the past week or so. I think it's because everyone is so tired, and everyone is worn out from traveling around and just needed some alone time. It was refreshing to be with everyone again though.

So after a lot of debate I finally choose the song "Summer's coming" by Clint Black. This is an older song, and when it first came out I was dating Mike... and it always made me super happy whenever it came on... and as a matter of fact it still does!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWib4bjIFMs

I know that everyone back home is probably enjoying summer right now!! But here it still feels like a cold rainy spring :( I'm super excited to get to come home and experience summer. I've been day dreaming about all the things I'll get to do once I get home!! Yippee!! I love summer. The only downfall of summer... is that there aren't any snowmen decorations hehehe.

Icon of the Seas Trip Review

The night before our cruise we stayed at Dania Point like we have in the past at the Hyatt.  We got there and tried to go swimming but the p...