Thursday, May 6, 2010

Song of the Week!

I know that my blog has been a little bit lacking this week, but I haven't been feeling all that good. I now understand why people in Great Britain complain about their weather! While it's about 81 degrees at home it's like 46 here!! (25 C and 7 C) Yuck!! What's worse is that it's been overcast and raining out. So it's cold and dreary. Julia made a comment on her Facebook yesterday that I thought was pretty funny. At home when it says % chance of rain that means whether or not it's going to rain that day... here it just means the percentage of the day that it's going to rain for, but I digress... onto the song of the week! There wasn't really a clear winner this week, I had a few contenders but after some consideration I picked the song "Come on Get Higher" by Matt Nathanson.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHx4BlF6V2o

Unlike the other songs there wasn't any real meaning as to why this song won. I picked it because I think it's a pretty song, and I've been listening to it a lot this week. :) I'm hoping to get my Ireland update up tomorrow!! Enjoy!

Icon of the Seas Trip Review

The night before our cruise we stayed at Dania Point like we have in the past at the Hyatt.  We got there and tried to go swimming but the p...