Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Song of the Week

So I decided that I'm going to try something out. Every week I'm going to post the "song" of the week. I'm not sure if I'll make this post on a consistent day every week, but I do promise that I will post one sometime during the week.

So drum roll please! The first song of the week is "If today was you're last day" by Nickleback. I think this is an accurate description of my thoughts for this week. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qejVzYDXc2A

You can click there to watch it. Perhaps if I get real good at this I'll figure out a way to just make the youtube video show up here in my blog so that you can just click on it and watch it. If anyone is a blog whiz and knows how to do it, or knows anyone that might please pass the info on to me. :)

There isn't too much more to update from yesterday. Except that I'm juuuust about packed!! I amazingly fit all of my clothes into one large suitcase :) I'm quite proud. But yeah I still have some odds and ends stuff to do until my flight tomorrow but for the most part I'm set. I'm super excited for tomorrow. Mom is making me my "last supper" tomorrow. She's going to make a roasted chicken with her yummy stuffing. Then I'm visiting my grandma, and then probably heading to the airport not too long afterwards. The one thing that I'm really sad about is that my phone going to be coming along with me :( I don't know what I'll do without being able to text all day, but somehow I'll get through it haha. I don't think I'm even going to take my phone for my layover in Chicago, but I don't know yet... we'll see.

Icon of the Seas Trip Review

The night before our cruise we stayed at Dania Point like we have in the past at the Hyatt.  We got there and tried to go swimming but the p...