Tuesday, January 26, 2010

2 Days and counting!

Well I'm coming down to the wire here! Only two more days until I go to Scotland which seems crazy to me! It feels like I've been waiting forever to go, but that I totally need more time to get ready at the same time! I still am not really packed, and I need to get some pounds (money) to have while I'm over there. But my mom told me that she had that taken care of so I'm not too worried about it.

Tonight I'm going out with my little cousin and we're going to hang out. We might end up catching a movie and going to Cracker Barrel or something. THEN I'm going to be packing until the sunrises! Haha. I'm hoping to have everything packed by tomorrow night, because my plane is leaving on Thursday!

Ohh by the way if you want me to send you a post card make sure that you facebook me your address so I have it. :) I'll probably send something out on facebook reminding everyone, but I have an address book that I'm putting together and taking with me. If you send it on facebook make sure that you send it in a message and don't post it on my wall, because number one if you post it on my wall everyone will be able to see it, and I'll probably lose it as it gets farther down my page.

Well I have quite a bit of things to get done now, so I'm going to keep this as a short post! I'm sure my posts will get a lot more interesting as I get to Aberdeen!

Icon of the Seas Trip Review

The night before our cruise we stayed at Dania Point like we have in the past at the Hyatt.  We got there and tried to go swimming but the p...