Monday, December 30, 2019

2020 Predictions

As is my tradition... I like to try to make predictions for the next year.  It still amazes me how many things I get right... and how many I don't!  I can't believe that at the end of 2018, our trip to Alaska wasn't even on my radar for a prediction last year!

  • BIGGEST prediction is that we are going to have our baby girl this year!!  I think that she's going to come during the week of Jan 6th!  
  • I think that baby is going to come out with a bunch of dark hair like her daddy! 
  • I am planning on breastfeeding baby!  Wish me luck!
  • I'll be on maternity leave throughout the first half of the year, and I'm hoping to get some play dates with Becky and Hannah during that time!  I'm hoping that we'll get to do a few things together throughout the spring/summer!  I'd love to do a zoo trip or two!  
  • I really want to see Fiona, the hippo while she's still a baby at the Cincinnati zoo, I'd love to be able to make that happen this summer!
  • I'm not expecting to knock off a bunch of bucket list items off our list this year...  I think things are going to be a bit more basic/low key while we are on trips this year.
  • I'm going to predict that Cody is going to get a new position within the metro parks.  I have a feeling that he might end up switching to a different reservation or position this year.
  • In March, we are taking baby to Myrtle Beach...  I'm hoping that this won't be a disaster!
  • In October we are planning on going on our LAST trip to Vegas!  And we'll be bringing baby and my mom with us.
  • Over Thanksgiving my dad's side of the family are going on a family cruise to the Caribbean on the MSC line.  I hope that we all have a blast doing this!
  • I'd like to get back into going to the Cleveland Photographic Society.  I kind of fell out of going to meetings this year, but in 2020 I'd like to re-attend a couple photo shop classes and go to more photography meetings.

Those are my 2020 predictions!  I'm sooo excited to see what 2020 brings.  I know that once we have our baby our lives will never be the same, and I'm sooo excited/ready for that change!

Cosmo 2013 - 2024

 Our sweet loving Cosi died on 5/8 at 2:19am.