Sunday, November 3, 2019

Pregnancy Weeks 25-29

Here are some more weekly pregnancy pictures and highlights!



Here is our 25th week picture.  I don't think that anything really big happened during this week.


Here is our 26th week picture.  I don't think that anything really big happened during this week either...  Cody's STILL waiting on being able to feel the baby!


This week Cody and I started taking a 6 week birthing/baby class!  We decided to take classes the same place as Becky and Bobby, because the Cleveland Clinic's programs were much superior to Southwest's classes.  This week we started to talk about the labor process and comfort techniques.  We also started to learn how to do breathing/relaxation exercises... which to be honest... I wasn't a huge fan of doing.  We were supposed to bring in two pillows and a blanket to lay on the ground to do the exercises, but the whole time I was too uncomfortable to really focus on it.


This week I had a doctor's appointment.  Baby's heart rate was 152 and she was measuring exactly on track.  We also continued with our baby classes... this week we learned about the natural child birth process.  Cody and I also narrowed down a top 3 name list for baby too.  We aren't ready to share yet though, we want to say "this is her name" and announce it that way.


We didn't get a downstairs shot of me during week 29 (oops!)  But here I am at our baby shower during week 29!  This week was a fun week for us!  We got our crib delivered to us and I cleaned out and organized the baby's room.  I had a lot of things from our wedding and other various stuff in there that didn't belong... so I got that all cleared out before our baby shower.  Speaking of baby shower... that was another HUGE milestone for us this week.  I have a whole separate blog post on that so I won't go into too much detail here. But we were very blessed and lucky to have so many people that care so much about us and our little baby!


Cosmo 2013 - 2024

 Our sweet loving Cosi died on 5/8 at 2:19am.