Saturday, December 29, 2018

2019 Predictions

Predictions are hard!  I looked back at my predictions for 2018 tonight, and I did an ok prediction job...  Here are my 2019 predictions...

  • The first prediction is easy...  We have our trip to Orlando already booked.  We are going to be going there in two months.  On our agenda for this year is the Animal Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, Sea World, and the Braves spring training games.  We are hoping that our friend's Tony and Erica will join us but that's TBD...
  • Over Easter we are going back to VEGAS!  Hey if it ain't broke... don't fix it.  I get that we are doing some repeats of places that we've been to before, but I've been to a lot of places in the world and Orlando and Vegas are hands down my FAVORITE places in the world!
  • We'll be going back to Hancock in June for Cody's mom's retirement party!  Woohoo Deb!
  • That leaves up for grabs as to what we'll do with our last 7 vacation days for the year...  Cody and I have a bet that if I reach my weight loss goal, I get to pick where we're going... if not he's going to pick...  Soooo... either Greece or Dallas haha.  We'll see who wins.
  • 2019...  I'm guessing that we'll both probably stay in our current jobs.  I'm not anticipating us changing anything in 2019.
  • We are still hoping for a baby in 2019...  although we're kind of backing up to that deadline.  Maybe a pregnancy at least in 2019?  We haven't had a lot of luck in 2018... hopefully the stork will like us more in 2019.
  • Gosh... last year I was hoping to lose 30 lbs...  I only have about 40 more to go... so hopefully I'll get on better track with that this year.
  • I'm hoping that I'll fix my heartburn this year.  I've been sick with heartburn for the last year or so... so I'm hoping that I can get that resolved this year.
  • I think that I'm going to re-attend the Photoshop class that I took this year.  Once you pay for it once, you're a student for life.  I think there are a few sessions that I could use a refresher course on.

Well that's it for my predictions!  I'm hoping that 2019 is another good year.

Icon of the Seas Trip Review

The night before our cruise we stayed at Dania Point like we have in the past at the Hyatt.  We got there and tried to go swimming but the p...