Sunday, December 24, 2023

2024 Predictions

   As is my yearly tradition... I like to try to make predictions for the next year.  I love re-reading these blogs on New Years Eve, and seeing how my predictions went.  


  • We had such a great time on our cruise this year that we have THREE booked for next year!
  • We are going on Icon of the Seas in March and we are PUMPED!  I can't wait for this ship!
  • Over Memorial Day we are going on Symphony of the Seas
  • In the middle of November we are going on Utopia of the Seas
  • I'm hoping that we'll be able to go to Mickey's very merry Christmas party again and that we'll get to do another day in Epcot with Cody's cousins.
  • Over Labor Day we are planning on going to Gatlinburg and we'll hopefully get to go to Dollywood.
  • Not expecting any job changes in 2024 for Cody or myself.
  • Kayla really enjoyed gymnastics in 2023.  In 2024 we are planning on staying at Extreme Gymnastics and picking up another day a week at Gymnastics World to give it a try.
  • I want to focus on hitting Kayla's 1,000 books before kindergarden.  We are half way there right now.
  • Kayla keeps flip flopping her ideas, but I think that we are having a Peppa Pig themed birthday party for her this year.
  • Kayla might join a soccer team in the spring/summer
  • I think that we are going to spend a lot of time at Cedar Point this summer/fall.
  • We have monthly dates planned with Gigi and Papa again this year.
  • I think that we will officially decide to pull the plug on a second child if it doesn't happen by the middle of this year.
  • I am planning on hitting my weight loss goals and losing a cumulative 250,000 calories this year.

Icon of the Seas Trip Review

The night before our cruise we stayed at Dania Point like we have in the past at the Hyatt.  We got there and tried to go swimming but the p...