Saturday, December 30, 2017

2018 Predictions

Here are my predictions for 2018...


  • We already have a trip booked to Vegas with both of our moms this year over Easter!  This is our first trip with both of our moms, and our first time in Vegas over the spring.  I'm hoping that we will FINALLY get to go to the Grand Canyon!  I'm thinking that this REALLY might be our last trip to Vegas (although I've been saying that for the past 5 years...)
  • We are considering going on a Royal Caribbean Cruise this year!!  We are thinking about going on the Oasis of the Seas or the Allure of the Seas.  We haven't decided yet!
  • I'm going to be taking a photoshop class this through the Cleveland Photographic Society this year.  I've ALWAYS wanted to learn more about photo shop, and I'm pumped to finally get to.
  • Same as 2017, I don't see Cody or I changing our jobs in 2018.  We are both pretty happy with where we are at.
  • Between Cody and I, we are going to be in 3 weddings this year!  We'll be going to Myrtle Beach for my friend Steph's wedding.
  • My bestie is going to have her first baby!  And I sure hope that I'm home for it (she's due the same time we are in Vegas).
  • We ARE hoping for a baby of our own this year!!  Ah!!  It feels so crazy to write that!  I'm not sure if this is a 2018 or a 2019 prediction, because we are only a couple months away from not having the baby in 2018.  I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens...
  • Hopefully I'll have a baby shower in 2018?  One can hope... I sure have liked looking at baby stuff while getting ready for Hannah's shower.  I predict that I'll have an entire spreadsheet of research on different baby things that we'd want to get when the time comes.
  • I'm also hoping to get two new camera lens in 2018.  One that has a range of 18mm-300mm and one that is a 50mm prime lens.
  • I also really hope that I can stick to a fitness program this year, and drop about 30 pounds... but I say that every year.  My hopes of running a 5K last year didn't turn out so good. I DID go out running several times though... so I guess there is that... progress.
  • As I'm looking around... trying to make more predictions... all I can think of is that I NEED to get our office room organized this year.  It has always been our "clutter" room.  When we don't have a place to put something, it comes in here... and right now... right after Christmas... you can imagine how this room looks.  So I guess now that I'm taking about organizing the house that's where my predictions end for next year.

2019...  Gee it's hard to imagine that far ahead!  It's crazy, because really... it's not THAT far away.  I hope that we have a baby by 2019, and that we're planning a trip to Florida and maybe somewhere local, like Michigan in the summer?  If not, I hope that we are planning a trip to Alaska or Europe or San Francisco!  

Icon of the Seas Trip Review

The night before our cruise we stayed at Dania Point like we have in the past at the Hyatt.  We got there and tried to go swimming but the p...