Friday, January 13, 2012

2012 Predictions

I thought that it would be fun to try to predict some of the things that I think are going to occur in 2012 now.  I look at some of my past years and I know that I have done a lot of things that I would NEVER have been able to really predict in 2011.  It seems like sometimes I just go with the flow and see what ends up happening.

However that is not going to stop me from trying to predict what is going to happen in 2012... so here is what I think is going to happen in 2012.

1.  First I am going to start completing my final semester of undergrad!

2.  Over spring break Cody and I are going to head out to California.  We are going to go to both Disneyland parks, Six Flags Magic Mountain, and then we are going to explore around California.  Most likely checking out LA/Hollywood and then maybe some California beaches.

3.  I'm going to graduate from BGSU in May with my bachelor in business science specializing in supply chain management and finance.

4.  After I graduate I am going to be moving into an apartment with Cody. We are looking at a two bedroom apartment in Olmsted Falls.  We really like it a lot and it's quite possible that we'll be moving into a two bedroom ranch at Oakwood Apartments.

5.  Later on in May around the 13th-14th I am planning on taking a 10 day tour of China.  I am hoping that I will be able to convince my dad to come with me.  I've always wanted to go to China and I finally have some time to go.  I feel like this is really a chance I can't pass up.

6.  On June 4th I am going to be starting my new job at Swagelok in Solon, OH.  I am going to be on a 2 year 6 month rotational program.  So I am going to be working in 4 different areas of supply chain at Swagelok over my rotational program.  I know when my start date is, but I don't know what program I will be starting in yet.  So I can't predict that!  But I'm excited about it.

7.  On June 20th Cody and I will celebrate our one year anniversary!!  Wow how fast time flies!  I can't believe it has already been almost 7 months!

After that... I really don't have too many more predictions for 2012.  I feel like I have a pretty good feel on what is going to occur in the beginning of 2012 but the second half... I guess I'll have to wait and see what happens!

Icon of the Seas Trip Review

The night before our cruise we stayed at Dania Point like we have in the past at the Hyatt.  We got there and tried to go swimming but the p...