Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Walk into town

Today I walked into town for the first time since my first week here. For the past 4 weeks I've had a bus pass that I used to take me into town, and yesterday my bus pass ran out. So alas I had to walk into town and renew it. It was really weird walking into town! I miss so much stuff on the bus. I wasn't even completely sure that I was walking in the right direction, because nothing looked familar to me!! It was really weird, because I know that I pass by it everyday! I guess it's one of those situations where you look at things but you don't really see them. The line to buy my bus pass was really long!!! It took a good half an hour to get my new pass.



After that I went to Morrison's and I could tell that it was a Wednesday, because nothing was on sale anymore! Everything is cheaper at Morrison's on Mondays. So I'm waiting until then to buy a couple things. I just bought the things that I really needed today, but I'll hold off until then. However, I did decide to buy some hot chocolate mix, because I've been craving a nice warm cup of chocolate milk. Well I got home today and I opened up the mix and it was a chocolate bar! I realized that the directions said to drop it into the milk and stir! stir! stir! Yes I'm not exagerating it DID say that... but I didn't realize why at the store. It was very strange, but regardless I put it in and stirred it in. I'd love to claim that it was the best hot chocolate I've ever tasted, but in truth... I miss swiss mix! This kind was alright, but it didn't really have all that much flavor to it. I think I'd rather just eat the chocolate bar than to try to convert it into hot chocolate haha.



On the bus ride home I sat next to a woman with a little boy and a cute little baby. The little boy was adorable and he was talking everyone on the bus. It was so cute! I love little kids they are too cool. But yeah today was a pretty cool day. There wasn't too much going on. Have a good day faithful blog readers!

Cosmo 2013 - 2024

 Our sweet loving Cosi died on 5/8 at 2:19am.