Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Itinerary!

So I have had a couple requests for my itinerary for my Spring Break trip :) I decided that I would put it on here so everyone knows what blogs to look foward to! :)

Day 1: London, channel crossing to the Amsterdam area

Day 2: Amsterdam area and Rhineland

Day 3: Rhineland, Heidelberg, and Lake Lucerne

Day 4: Lucerne

Day 5: Lake Lucerne, Lugano, Verona, and Venice area

Day 6: Venice

Day 7: Venice area, Assisi, Rome

Day 8: Rome

Day 9: Rome, Pisa, and Florence area

Day 10: Florence

Day 11: Florence area, and French Riviera

Day 12: French Riviera, Avignon, and Carcassonne

Day 13: Carcassonne and Barcelona

Day 14: Barcelona

Day 15: Barcelona and Madrid

Day 16: Madrid

Day 17: Madrid, Burgos, and Bilbao

Day 18: Bilbao, Bordeaux, Poitiers

Day 19: Poitiers, Orelans, and Paris

Day 20: Paris

Day 21: Paris, channel crossing into London

Day 22, 23, 24, and 25: Edinburgh

After the tour I am heading to Edinburgh for a long weekend. I'll get there around 8:30 am on Friday and I'll leave around 5:30 on Monday. :) Also before I catch my bus I'll have about 6 hrs in London. So get ready for the adventure to begin! I'll try to keep my blog as updated as I can, but it might be challenging! I don't know how much down time I'll have. Too bad I probably won't have WiFi on my bus :( But I'll try really hard to keep this blog up to date for everyone :) If you want a postcard from anywhere imparticular please let me know now and I'll try to pick one up for you! :)

Cosmo 2013 - 2024

 Our sweet loving Cosi died on 5/8 at 2:19am.